Is Starting a Nonprofit Right for You? at Lakeland Community College
Friday, February 09, 2018 8:00 am
11:00 am ET
In-person | Kirtland, OH
This event is no longer available.
Do you have a passion for doing good? Are you thinking of starting a nonprofit? Attend this class and explore if starting a nonprofit is the right course of action, take the Nonprofit Startup Assessment, and learn from a panel of experts.
You will learn:
- What is a nonprofit organization and what are the advantages and disadvantages of forming one?
- What are the steps required in starting a nonprofit
- What are some alternatives to starting a nonprofit
- What are some common misconceptions about starting a nonprofit
Don't miss this informative session presented by David Holmes, Cleveland Lead at Foundation Center Midwest, along with a panel of local experts:
- Flo Brett of the Effectiveness Leadership Academy
- Tim Lybarger of Encore NEO and Dream Door Enterprises
- Steven W. Day of Calfee, Halter and Griswold LLP
Space is limited. Please register using the link below.